Day 4 - Juice Cleanse with Food Incorporated


Today my husband and I are incorporating regular food back into our diets after a 3 day juice detox cleanse.  The weight loss each of us was experiencing seemed very extreme, so we worried that we weren’t consuming enough.  We also were both feeling relatively weak by the morning of day 3, so it just made sense to get back to regular foods.  Today, I am going to substitute breakfast and lunch with juices and then have a regular dinner.  Hopefully the added meal will balance this diet out for us.


Breakfast Juice
1/2 C Cranberries
1 Apple
1 Pear
3.5 Carrots
8 Strawberries
1/2 Small Container Raspberries
1/2 Small Container Blueberries

The cranberries made this juice tart, but still very delicious.

Fruit for 2 drinks



Lunch Juice

1 Green Apple
1 Pear
Spinach (about 1 handful)
6 Kale Leaves
1/2 Cucumber
4 Celery Stalks
1/2 Lemon
Ginger (1-Inch)

And here's what I took to work with me.  I looked like a freak.


Comments

  1. Congratulations Sabrina to you and your husband for completing the 3 day juice cleanse detox. It is better to return on solid food gradually after the detox. You have not tell the outcome of your juice cleanse. I am exited to heard your experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts