3 Day Juice Cleanse - Shopping Trip

To make the juice cleanse easier, my husband and I went to a local market that has a lot of different types of produce.  Some of the things we purchased included:

Guava
Green Apples
Pears
Cucumbers
Cranberries
Carrots
Beets
Lemons
Celery
Kale
Spinach
Mangos
Pomegranate
Grapefruit
Blueberries
Raspberries
Strawberries
Ginger

Our cart made us look like crazy health freaks.  Thankfully, the market had very reasonable prices.  We only spent $61.02, which is ridiculously low considering how much produce we purchased.  I would definitely recommend this market, if you happen to live near Westmont, IL:  Nature's Best Market.  Not only were the prices phenomenal, but they had some obscure produce... I mean, have you ever seen guava at your regular supermarket?  Because I haven't.


Comments

Popular Posts