Juice Recipes


To make it easier for anyone interested in doing a juice cleanse, I compiled a list of juice recipes I have used.  Refer to my earlier posts for pictures and additional details.



Carrot, Apple, Pear, Ginger Juice
3 Carrots
2 Green Apples
1 Pear
Ginger (1-inch)

The Mean Green Juice
6 Kale Leaves
4 Stalks Celery
1 Cucumber
2 Green Apples
1/2 Lemon
Ginger (1-inch)

Berry Carrot Juice
3.5 Carrots
1 Apple
1 Pear
1/2 Container Strawberries
1/2 Container Blueberries

Green Lemon Juice 
1 Green Apple
1 Pear
2 C Spinach (about 3 handfuls)
6 Kale Leaves
1/2 Cucumber
4 Celery Stalks
1/2 Lemon

Tropical Fruit Juice
1/2 Mango
1/2 Kiwi
1 Banana
1 1/2 Oranges
3 Carrots
1 Pear

Red Fruit Juice
1/2 Pomegranate
1/2 Kiwi
1 Red Apple
5 Strawberries
3 Carrots


Cran-Berry Juice
1/2 C Cranberries
1 Apple
1 Pear
3.5 Carrots
8 Strawberries
1/2 Small Container Raspberries
1/2 Small Container Blueberries

Fruity Beet Juice
1/2 Beet
1/2 Mango
1/2 Kiwi
1 Pear
1/2 Lemon
1.5 Oranges
1 Carrot

Comments

  1. Thank you for the recipes! I'm just starting out with juicing and needed some new ideas. This was just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! That's why I posted them - I had a really hard time finding recipes when I started my cleanse.

      Delete
  2. how long did you cleanse? did you only juice while you did it? where did you get your protein?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a 3-day juice only cleanse (no solid foods) and then continued to juice for two out of three meals per day for 5 additional days. For me, only drinking juice was really difficult and I felt very fatigued. After I incorporated one meal per day, I felt MUCH better. It was much more sustainable, likely due to the lack of protein when I was doing only juice.

      Delete
  3. Adding lots of dark green veggies can add protein to your juice diet- for example, there are 11 g protein in a mean green from the kale, celery, cucumber, and lsrge apples. Broccoli also adds protein to your juices!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts