My Plexus Journey - Week 2




http://shopmyplexus.com/sabrinajanulis/index.html 

Week 2
Here’s this week’s update on the products and how they are working:

Sleep:  I slept through the night for the first time last night (Day 13/14) since I was pregnant with my son two years ago.  I'm hoping this continues, but there has been a noticeable improvement to my sleep since introducing the PrioBio5.  I really hope this one sticks!

Mood / Energy:  I’m still okay without drinking coffee, so that’s great.  I have seen a drastic improvement in my energy levels and mood.  But candida die-off still has me a bit dragging.  Hoping this phase passes quickly.

Weight:  Down 2 pounds – but to be quite honest, my weight fluctuates a lot, so before I celebrate a 2 pound loss, I’d like to give a week or two to see how it all pans out.  I do have less cravings, though.  And being on Plexus does make me consider healthier options (we will consider this the placebo/guilty effect).  I would also like to note, however, that I’ve made no changes to my diet or exercise routine in weeks 1 & 2.  I still eat sweets, I still eat out at restaurants, etc.  So, if the 2 pound loss is real, then it was from doing absolutely nothing.

Stomach Issues:  On days 10 & 11, I did experience some stomach issues related to increasing the BioCleanse.  I'm certain this was related to Candida Die Off because it started when I added 2 capsules 2x per day and went away when I pulled back to only 1 capsule 2x per day.

Candida Die Off Symptoms:  I think that I experienced some Candida Die-Off symptoms this week when I tried to up my dosage of BioCleanse to the recommended two pills 2x per day.  This occurred on Days 10 & 11 of being on the TriPlex and came in the form of bad diarrhea.  Now, I will say that this diarrhea was not accompanied by stomach cramping or any pains, so that was good.  It also wasn’t persistent (i.e., it didn’t last for the entire day – just a couple times throughout the day).  Nor was I running to the bathroom to get it out.  So, in the grand scheme of things – not AWFUL.  But I did decide to lower my intake of BioCleanse – went from 4 capsules down to 1 on Day 12 and was fine – no stomach issues.  Day 13 & 14, I was back up to 2 capsules and still no issues.  

Week 2 Conclusion:

Very happy with the improvements to mood and sleep; however, I still think it's too early for me to see broad results.  Still happy that I tried it and optimistic that I will continue to see results.

Comments

Popular Posts